Using essential oils and gentle yet powerful techniques developed from ancient Egyptian and Native American energy principles, to treat all of the senses – body, mind and spirit.
Raindrop Technique is so much more than a massage!
Raindrop Technique is a gentle yet powerful technique developed from ancient Egyptian and Native American energy principles. These are combined with the Ancient Tibetan reflexology, various massage techniques and the power of therapeutic-grade essential oils, to create a truly unique and wonderful experience. There are many benefits from Raindrop Technique because the spinal column contains nerves that feed the entire body.
It is a treat to all of the senses, and to body, mind and spirit. The technique is usually performed in silence, giving you the opportunity to sink into a deep state of relaxation and inner connection. Many people drift off to sleep when they receive Raindrop Technique, aided by the relaxing effects of the essential oils.
Raindrop Technique usually focuses on the back and neck, and also the reflex points of the feet (especially the ‘spinal’ reflex). The oils are dropped like rain onto the spine and then lightly applied using various hand and body techniques. The penetrating effects of the essential oils allow it to be felt through the entire body.
Raindrop Technique is performed using only 100% therapeutic-grade essential oils that are guaranteed to be free of any and all chemical adulteration. It usually takes 45 to 60 minutes, however extra time may be needed for your first session.
The Raindrop Technique can have many benefits since it is a detoxifying process. It may help rid any toxins and bacteria that are deep within the body and may provide a boost to the immune system. It may also help realign the spine, reduce stress, and relieve body pain and tension.
Wonderfully soothing and relaxing, the powerful oils through the Raindrop Technique work synergistically up to seven days after the treatment.
There are many benefits from regular Raindrop treatments because the spinal column contains nerves that feed the entire body.
The following are therapeutic grade essential oils and blends that are used during Raindrop …
Other oils may be used during Raindrop and are selected based on the individual’s needs, for example …
- Valor is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its protective qualities, Valor enhances an individual’s internal resources. It has also been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
- Oregano has a heavy, spicy, pungent aroma that creates feelings of security. It has strong immune-enhancing qualities and supports the respiratory and digestive systems.
- Thyme has a spicy, warm, herbaceous aroma that is both powerful and penetrating. Thyme supports the immune, respiratory, digestive, nervous and other body systems.
- Basil has a strong, spicy aroma that is invigorating to both body and spirit. Used topically, it can help refresh the mind and restore mental alertness during times of fatigue.
- Cypress is used frequently to support the circulatory system. Its fresh, herbaceous, slightly woody evergreen aroma refreshes, restores and tones.
- Wintergreen has a sweet, minty scent. It contains the same active ingredient as birch and is beneficial in massage for soothing head tension and sore muscles after exercising.
- Marjoram has a woody, spicy, camphoraceous aroma. A calming oil, it has a warming effect on both mind and body. It soothes tense muscles after exercise and is beneficial for occasional simple nervous tension.
- Aroma Siez is a relaxing blend designed for massaging away muscle and body discomfort. It also provides soothing comfort for head, neck and tired feet.
- Peppermint has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. One of the oldest and most highly-regarded herbs for soothing digestion.
Click here to find out more.
- Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. It is the most versatile of all essential oils. It is great for winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that make it just as beneficial for boosting stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty.
- Frankincense has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Useful for visualizing, and centering oneself, it has comforting properties that help with focusing the mind and overcoming stress and despair.
Young Living Independent Distributor 1120200
"I find raindrop therapy a gentle way of restoring calm and balance to my life and body. I sleep better in the weeks after treatment which gives me more energy to attack life's little challenges without feeling stressed or under pressure."
(Karen, 4 February 2014)
"My own personal experience has been great. At first I was a bit sceptical, thinking how can this work? Well after having remedial massages for years, I went to Chris with back and neck problems, at which it wasn't until Chris was away and I went elsewhere for my monthly massage, embarking on back, shoulder, neck deep tissue, a few hours later having pain in my neck. I realised I hadn't had neck pain for some months...so why I let the other place touch my neck, who knows!!! but the penny dropped and I then realised how good my back and neck had been. So I swear by the raindrop technique."
(Melinda Olive, Facebook, 1 February 2014)
Chris I can't thank you enough, I'm astounded at the results of raindrop therapy. My family can actually see the difference in me after one session!"
(Glenda Stirling, Facebook, May 2014)
"The first time I had Raindrop with Chris, I morphed into a complete 'space cadet'. I was in my own little relaxed land of bliss where absolutely nothing or anyone worried me. It was the first time in years I felt truly free from stress. Each time I return, the Essential Oils locate and heal issues in my body and mind. Chris also tailors the oils to accommodate my needs as they arise. I am fascinated at how the oils positively affect my cats just through inhaling off me. My 'sleepy' cat loves the smell and won't leave me alone after a treatment. She has also returned to the affectionate and playful cat she once was. My 'ADHD' cat has become more balanced and super cuddly, to the point where she'll sleep on my lap in the evenings, (that has never happened before and I love it!). Sorry Chris, but you are now a fixture in my health and wellbeing and I rave about you and Raindrop Technique to everyone."
(Rhiannon, July 2014)
For more information about the best services for your needs or to book an appointment – call us now!
Gift Vouchers Available